Friday, April 6, 2012

It's A Wonderful World


When I saw this photo I knew I had to use it in one of my pieces. I think whoever she is, she was absolutely beautiful!
While walking through Achievers the other day I came across the  perfect paper collection to complement her photo. It's called "Week-end Market"


by BO BUNNY. I liked it so much that today I went to "Remember When", a wonderful little scrapbook Store owned by my friend Shannon. She ordered  a 12X12 package of all  the lovely papers in this collection for me.


I will be using them in a lot more of my pieces!
Have I mentioned in the past that I love Vintage?
Yep! I think I Did! ;)






5 comments:

  1. She's beautiful and so expressive - love the crackle effect for wonderful texture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful work of Art and yes I agree she is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is perfect, dear Victoria! Love love love it!
    I wish you and your loved ones a wonderful Easter and a few nice days!
    Hugs MARTINA ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was stunned when I first saw you art on Artfully Musing blogspot. I had to stare for a while and then there was more wonderful art. Very beautiful.

    susan s.

    ReplyDelete